Wednesday 12 March 2014

Meet THE GIRL who can't get enough of SÉX!!ELLANI!!


\It was shocking after 26 years old lady, identified
as Ella, broadly told our reporter that she loves SÉX so much and she enjoys it more than real food. “Most girls want it too and they always want you to make the move to shag them. Even if they are complaining or insulting you don’t stop”, Said the elated lady.
The lady who is an employee(Marketer) with a new generation bank clearly reveled that she loves going to the beach that is near to her apartment, every evening to have a good rest and ‘most importantly to get laid’.

As if that was not enough, she decided to throw bombshell “I usually have SÉX with my boss every day in his office, the chauffeur too every evening, but they can’t satisfy me at all. That’s why I have to come here every evening to get laid by more guys. I must have SÉX at least 8 times a day. It’s like heaven!”
Ella went on to explain to the reporter that she couldn’t wait to complete this week dose of 56 rounds. The lady also acknowledged the fact that many would think it is abnormal, but she insisted that making love eight times a day can’t really satisfy her. She believes that there is nothing wrong with being SÉX addict. “All the men I have met always have to admit they can’t cope with my SÉXual urge,” Ella boasted.
“See, I don’t need money from any guy. All I want is good, hot SÉX  But the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for SÉX even though you all want it”, she concluded.


SOURCE :AFRICANEWSPOST

No comments:

Post a Comment